Manuskript 0.7.0 is out!
This release contains enhancements, bug fixes, and language translation updates that improve the usability of Manuskript.
- Add new focus mode (line/paragraph)
- Add new import formats like doxc, html, opml, Mind Map
- Remove broken format buttons and add format menu
- Fix crash if Cheatsheet filter term not found and Enter key pressed
- Fix spell check crash when enchant dictionary doesn’t exist
- Add command line parameter to open project
- Fix crash when click GoUp button and current editor is None
- Enable moving World items
- Make http links clickable in markdown editor
- Improve markdown syntax highlighting
- Add markdown support of other tabs
- Fix underline causes false spelling error
- Add option for typewriter style scrolling
- Clean up User Interface and hide Debug tab
- Fix crash when directory or file names begin with a period
- Fix Compile check box not working in Outline view
- Fix cannot write a summary on a plot resolution step
Here’s a look at the new format menu:
Manuskript is available for Linux, Windows, and Mac OS X.
Extra export formats such as ePub, OpenDocument (LibreOffice), and DocX (MS Word) are available in manuskript if you also install pandoc. Currently only pandoc version 1.x is supported. An issue has been created to track v2.x support.
More information can be found on the Manuskript Wiki.
Improvements in this release can be found in the ChangeLog.