Manuskript 0.9.0 is out!
Development continues moving forward on github, thanks to many people contributing with: bug reports, ideas, code, and translations. Thanks to all of you. Special thanks to Youness Alaoui (@kakaroto) who added the new fullscreen features and has been really helpful lately.
This release adds fully configurable fullscreen editing features, and includes many bug fixes and language translation updates.
- Add configurable fullscreen editor improvements such as chapter/scene navigation, new text, clock
- Remember and use last accessed directory
- Add ability to add new background images through UI
- Fix new text ignores spellcheck on/off setting
- Fix background of popup menus that were transparent
- Fix cork background image on Windows
- Fix some application text not displaying translations
- Add proper icon for Windows PyInstaller package
- Add snap package build capability
- Fix crash with wrong codepage on import with Windows 10
- Fix crash in compile/export when previewing malformed regular expression
- Fix crash when right-clicking twice on fullscreen panel in Windows 10
- Fix crash when right clicking a word in editor and enchant is not installed
- Fix crash when previewing pandoc HTML with QTextEdit as web renderer
- Fix crash when 7 pound signs are written alone on a line
Here’s a look at the Fullscreen Editor with all of the configurable features displayed:
Manuskript is available for Linux, Windows, and Mac OS X.
Extra import and export formats such as ePub, OpenDocument (LibreOffice), and DocX (MS Word) are available in manuskript if you also install pandoc.
More information can be found on the Manuskript Wiki.
Improvements in this release can be found in the ChangeLog.